≡ American model fought for life and lost both legs for tampon》 game beauty
In her words, she showed a toxic shock syndrome, caused by the just mentioned tampon.
American model Lauren Wasser recently talked about her negative experience using a tampon. In her words, she showed a toxic shock syndrome, caused by the just mentioned tampon. At that time she was said to be in a critical threat to life, and it is a miracle that she is still alive. Yet he will bear the consequences of this experience until the end of his life. Unfortunately, she lost both legs during the procedure during which doctors tried to save her life.
Great health complications
Lauren Wasser has been trying to break through in modeling since his youth and has sacrificed everything. Her big plans, however, got a crack when a model intervened in the life of insidious health complications. In the beginning, she thought she was only struggling with a normal viral disease, but everything culminated when Lauren found her parents in her apartment on Earth. The girl was unconscious and the whole apartment was covered with vomit. The doctors then found that the model had suffered a heart attack and gradually began to fail organs.
It was only because of great luck that Lauren finally managed to keep alive. However, the rescue was not easy, because the girl had to be put into artificial sleep first. After thorough analyzes, it was found that behind its critical condition is a toxic shock syndrome caused by an established swab. It is very difficult to diagnose the toxic shock syndrome, as it is initially manifested as a common cold or flu, but causes life -threatening infections and can gradually develop into a state where it is very likely that the patient will die. Fortunately, doctors managed to save Lauren's life, but it wasn't just that. Unfortunately, the medical team had to amputate both legs during the procedure.
She lost both legs
Lauren Wasser recently talked about his experience on the podcast of the famous moderator Steven Bartlett. She described that she felt unbearable pain and always felt that her legs were burning. The pain was said to be so severe that doctors had to give a model to a calming transfusion 24 hours a day.
The medical team first decided to amputate one, more damaged legs. The second leg had little chance of recovering. Unfortunately, after the complications that occurred during surgery, doctors had to eventually approach the amputation of the second foot. Postoperative pain, however, was perhaps even worse than those before amputation, admitted the model and compared them to the pain as in the bite of the shark.
Wants to spread awareness of the risk of toxic shock syndrome
Several years have passed since this difficult life period. Today, Lauren is trying to live her life to the fullest and is grateful for getting a second chance. A large part of his time is now trying to raise awareness of toxic shock syndrome and education that the health of tampons and inserts should be monitored. It also states that most tampons on today's market are produced using an excessive amount of chemicals and bleaches, ie substances threatening human health.
Just after the operation, Lauren met a woman with a similar experience. It was a mother who lost her underage daughter because of the same complication. Both women then began to work together and are now trying to spread awareness together and, in particular, point out the need to change the laws so that products for women's hygiene are harmless to health. Their campaign is already starting to bear fruit, because it is already noticed by some senators who are trying to change the current legislation.
But Lauren Wasser, who was a promising model until she entered her life, but still goes to her dream. Despite her handicap, she has been able to succeed in the fashion industry and often appears in ads on famous brands such as Furla or Lacoste. In the world of modeling, she even earned the nickname girl with golden legs, a reference to the color of her prostheses.